Saturday, April 19, 2008

Math Class 6

If you'd like to read more like this, please visit my Amazon Page 

Katie helped me up. I had been asleep, and the clock read close to 11. Fortunately, my clothes had been put on before I shut my eyes. At least I didn’t have to be embarrassed by Sarah’s family, too.
My arm went around Katie. I was about to question where Sarah was, but decided I should just be happy I didn’t know. Katie helped me through the house. My balls were killing me, every step I took made them bobble around, knock into each other and causing tremendous pain.
Katie put me in the driver’s seat and turned on the ignition for me.
“You think you can get yourself home?”
I swallowed and nodded and put my weak hands on the wheel.
“Ok, good. Don’t crash or anything.”
The door shut and I took a deep breath. There was a knock on the window. I turned my head and looked at Katie, looking down at me. I could see down her dark blue tank top. I rolled down the window.
“Hey before you go…” she started, looking at me. She was silent for a few seconds and finally I asked, “what?”
“…Nevermind, I guess. Have a safe trip home.”
I sighed, as I watched her leave back into the house. I put the car in reverse and headed back home to my bed. Hopefully my balls would feel better in the morning.
They didn’t. Well not entirely; they felt a little better. I could walk on my own, but the pain was still there, making me waddle through the halls. It was embarrassing, my friends asked me what happened. Some girls gave funny looks my way.
Rose wasn’t in math class, in fact I hadn’t seen her all day. Although I missed her body next to me, which always gave me something to look at during the boring lectures, I shrugged it off. Probably nothing important.
I got to my car at the end of the day. Gym had been horrible, absolutely terrible. I don’t even want to talk about it.
My cell rang about halfway home and I answered it, parked at a red light.
“Hey it’s me,” Rose said on the other line.
“Hey Rose…what’s up?”
“Oh, we were just playing hooky today. It was a lot of fun. Sorry I didn’t tell you, it was pretty last-minute. I didn’t want to call you in class either and I…”
“It’s ok Rose. Are we still on for tonight?”
I could hear Rose talk to the other people around her faintly. I couldn’t make out what she was saying.
“Of course, um, do you want to pick me up or something?”
“Sure, where are you?”
“I’m just at Sarah’s house, do you need directions?”
“N…yeah, go ahead.”
“Ok,” Rose said as she guided me down the familiar roads. I pulled into Sarah’s driveway and got out, trying to hide the pain between my legs. I knocked on the door.
Sarah opened the door with a big smile on her face. I tried my best, but she had this very revealing and low-cut shirt on, with cleavage that dove down her chest that instantly took my eyes with it.
“Hey,” I said.
“Hey there, do you want to come in, or just stare at my chest some more?”
She led me inside, Katie and Rose were sitting around on the floor, their backs to the couches around them, eating ice cream. Sarah sat back in her spot and took her bowl and spoon.
Rose stopped giggling long enough to look up at me. Did all girls on their days off wear revealing clothes? Katie had on really short shorts, like ones you’d wear to bed or something and Rose had this frilly skirt that went up her thigh and a buttoned-shirt thing that showed off a lot of her boobs.
“Hey, so ready to go?” Rose asked eagerly.
“You’re leaving right away?” Sarah asked disdainfully.
“Yeah, what’s the big deal?”
Sarah glared at Rose, but shrugged it off smiling. “Oh no biggie, have fun tonight.”
Rose frowned for a second but hopped up and came over to me, her breasts bouncing in her very unsupportive top. She linked arms with me and hurried me to the car.
“So how was school today?” she asked as she sat in the passenger’s seat. Her hand went on my arm and she leaned close to me.
“Boring,” I said, feeling her so close to me.
“Well don’t worry, tonight is going to be a lot more fun.”
So…you mean I get to cum, right? That’s what that means, right? I wanted to ask her. I kept silent, of course, and drove out of the driveway.
“Can we go to your place?” Rose asked. “I don’t want my parents around.”
“Uh, yeah that’s fine.”
“Your parents don’t mind, will they? I mean…” Rose paused, as if she was going to trail off. I started to say something and she continued. “I mean, well, we need to keep the door closed.”
“Oh, yeah, it’ll be fine,” I said, my voice a few octaves higher than I wanted it to be.
Rose curled in closer to me, and leaned across the emergency break. I kept my eyes on the road, despite the distracting amount of cleavage from her white shirt.
We practically ran, which made my balls hurt so much, towards my house. Rose was leading me quickly, eager to be inside and then up the stairs. I barely had time to say hi to my mom who was watching tv on the couch.
Rose closed my door behind me.
“Sorry about the mess,” I said, hastily cleaning up what I could.
Rose stood with her hands on her hips, looking around my room. She looked skeptically at all of my anime stuff and figurines on the dressers. There were clothes all over the floor but it seemed Rose only cared if the bed was cleared off. I made the bed haphazardly, enough so that we could both be on top of it. I laid down, my head on the pillow and Rose got on the bed next to me. I got a good look down her shirt as she laid down a few inches further down than me.
She climbed up and rested herself halfway on top of me, pushing her breasts against my stomach.
“You’re sure your parents won’t come in?”
I almost wish they would. They wouldn’t even believe it. “Yeah, don’t worry.”
She smiled. It was cute, her smile, it seemed like as her eyes looked into mine that I could completely forget about all the teasing and her friends’ ballbusting. She leaned in closer and kissed me, sweetly, running her hand through my hair. I put my hand on the small of her back and the other on her hip and we kissed for awhile. We frenched, a little bit, it felt so good to have her in my arms and kissing me. I got the courage to reach down and feel her right breast. She didn’t object, she squeezed my shoulder and started feeling my chest and stomach, running her hand up my shirt across my bare skin.
The thing is, I was enjoying the experience, really, who wouldn’t? But with my balls in such a painful state I was barely getting hard. Even with both my hands now on her big breasts, squeezing them, running themselves along the edge of the fabric and under to feel her up. She wasn’t wearing a bra, which was awesome and the feel of her lips on my neck and chest as she pulled my collar down felt even better.
We got our shirts off. Even after teasing me and displaying me to her friends, she still seemed self conscious about being topless in front of me. She didn’t cover up but she bit her lip and flushed a little bit in her cheeks as her breasts, firm and shapely, wobbled on her chest as she knelt above me.
I stared at them, I don’t think I would ever get tired of looking at her nearly-perfect breasts. She giggled a little bit, nervously and kept her eyes away from mine. I took her a little bit above her waist and brought her closer to me, feeling them press against my bare chest and I kissed her neck and shoulders.
Her breasts massaged my neck as I kissed. Finally she scooted up and let them dangle in front of my face. I kissed them, licked and sucked on her nipples. She ran her hands through my hair gently, supporting my head and letting my mouth have its way with her. She moaned, as I’m sure I would have if my mouth wasn’t occupied. And finally she scooted down, I could feel them wet my stomach, and kissed me more. She reach down and unzipped my pants without looking, her lips still locked on mine. She opened them up and slid them down a bit, just off of my waist and tugged the elastic of my boxers down. Her hand wrapped around my cock.
She stopped kissing.
“Is something wrong?” she asked.
“I…I’m just a little nervous.”
Rose raised her head a little above mine and looked into my eyes. “Well…relax, ok?” She rubbed my cock, still staring at my eyes intently. “I want you big and hard for me.”
I gulped and tried to will myself hard. The pain was still in my balls and even her gentle strokes, which felt so good, could barely help within the shadow of my swollen balls.
She went through the motions for a minute or two and I could see the frustration on her face. She got me to put my hands on her breasts, which I complied with happily. I really wanted to get myself hard.
She kissed me and rubbed faster. “Comeon…get it up.” Then she did the worst thing she could have. She grabbed my balls and massaged them. Normally I would have welcomed the stimulation, but in the state my balls were in, I yelped…loudly.
“What?” she asked, concerned, taking her hand away.
“Sorry…it hurt.”
“They felt swollen, are you sure you’re ok?”
“No I’m fine it’s just…ahhhh.”
She put her hand on them again and felt them. “They are swollen, did someone kick you in the balls or something?”
“Rose, no probably…ahhh…from all the teasing.”
Rose let her hand back on my cock but kept her stare. “Sarah and Katie didn’t get to you did they?”
I swallowed. “Um…well…”
Her eyes squinted. “Why didn’t you tell me!?”
“I…Rose…”
“I can’t believe this. I told them specifically not to touch you, and what do they do?” She was furious. She went back to kneeling above me, not even thinking about her nudity anymore. “…Bitch!” She finally said after taking a few breaths. “And why didn’t you tell me?”
“I…Rose…please, I meant to, I just…”
“What?”
“Well they told me that they’d…”
“So lying to me was more important than getting your balls busted. How long were you going to wait? Or were you never going to tell me?”
“Rose,” I said, at a loss for words. “I’m sorry.”
She folded her hands across her breasts and turned her head to the side. She was clearly upset. I couldn’t tell if it was more about the girls or at me.
I took a few breaths, my cock, only semi-hard, went completely soft.
“Look,” she said, turning back to me. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell like that.”
I wasn’t too sure what to say.
“I just got really upset,” she said. “They promised me they wouldn’t do anything to you, I thought you and I were going to be different.”
“Well…”
“You should have stood up to them. How is this going to work if you’re going to get snatched away from me everytime I’m not around?”
“Rose, how was I supposed to stop them?”
She looked like she wanted to say something and then stopped herself, explicitly changing the subject. “You also should have told me, too. How can I trust you when you won’t tell me something like that?”
“Rose…I,” I stuttered. She looked so angry. She took my balls in her hand firmly. I winced, with my balls already sore, even her gentle touch seemed like a harsh squeeze. Her finger gripped them and I felt a slight compression. She lowered her eyebrows, giving me an expression of anger like she was going to squeeze the life out of my balls. Then she let go, taking her hand away like from a hot stove.
Rose sighed and brushed the wild hair from her eyes. “I’m sorry,” she said, exasperated. “I’m just so angry at them, I don’t mean to take it out on you.”
“It’s…ok,” I said meekly, still afraid of her anger which hadn’t yet subsided.
She relaxed her shoulders. “Stop apologizing all the time. I wish you would stand up for yourself, you know?”
“I’m…”
“No, stop it. How do you expect Sarah and Katie to leave you alone when you can’t even stand up to me?”
I was at a loss for words. I had seen Rose so passionate or irritated before. I didn’t know what she wanted from me. What was I supposed to do against two girls who weren’t afraid to exploit my male weakness?
“Whatever…” she said, unstraddling her legs and laying down on the bed next to me. I felt a little awkward, my cock still exposed, completely soft and sitting there. I reached down and pulled my boxers up, figuring that was enough.
I gave it a minute or two, still unsure of what to do. Rose was just lying next to me on the bed, looking to the ceiling. I turned on my side towards her.
“Rose?”
“I’m just worried. I like you a lot, you know. But I don’t know how we’re supposed to have a relationship.” She sighed again and looked off to the side as if she wanted to say more.
“Well, Rose, I just don’t know what I should have done. I mean, they were both there.”
Rose turned on her side to me. Her finger traced a smile circle in my bedspread. “Plenty of guys don’t get ballbusted by them.”
“But why me?”
“We’ve always shared our boyfriends,” Rose explained. “Back in freshmen year, we used to have parties, tying them up and playing with them. It was more teasing than the busting we do now. But either way, we’d always share.”
I gulped, imagining what my life would be like if I had met Rose a year earlier.
“So, why don’t you guys do that anymore?”
“Oh, we do. But…”
“What?”
“Well, it’s not that I don’t want to share…I just…I just don’t want to share you.”
“Why?”
“It’ll sound stupid.”
“No, tell me,” I pressed.
“I…I think you’re a great guy and I just don’t want to.”
I know a lot of guys have trouble understanding women but that seemed pretty clear that she wanted to avoid the topic. It troubled me, why she had so much trouble talking to me. And even moreso, why she could tease me and bust my balls but not talk to me about serious issues.
“I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’ll meet with Sarah and Katie and tell them about all this.”
“Ok,” I said.
Although we lay less than a foot apart, there was as mile of silence between us for the next few minutes as Rose’s eyes focused on her finger circling the bedspread.
She squeezed the fabric. “Ugh, I hate this. I didn’t want us to fight.”
Again, I was unsure of what to say.
She looked into my eyes. “Plus…I’m still kinda horny,” she said with a sheepish smile.
I returned the smile. She propped herself up with her arm and laid her other on top of my shoulder. She moved closer and I let my body relax and my back against the bed. She got on top of me and looked down, her hair tickling my cheeks. Her big breasts showed again, as she sat on top of me which made my cock stir slightly.
She giggled, “I love when you stare at my boobs.”
So did I. She leaned down and kissed me, keeping her lips close to mine as we made out again and soon I could feel her tongue reach into my mouth. We continued like this, kissing, while my hands ran along her back for awhile.
She moaned and raised her head. “Why aren’t you feeling my breasts?”
“Um…” before I could finish she took my hands and put them on her firm breasts. I could feel them, big and firm. I pressed them together and rubbed them, drooling over how firm and big they felt in my hands. She watched me; her smile grew as she watched me.
“What?” I asked.
“Nothing,” she said with a laugh. “You’re just so cute when you play with them. No, don’t stop!”
I squeezed harder. She moaned and then went back down to kiss me more, her hands around in my hair and neck. I took my hands and went down to the bottom stomach and slid them up her belly to grip her bare breasts. I squeezed them, rubbing my hands over them and feeling her hard nipples on my palms.
“Mmmmm,” she moaned, kissing me harder. I played with her nipples, which made her moan and grind into me harder. Her tongue was running circles around mine. I was giving her big breasts, nice firm squeezes, rubbing them around. But her hands and tongue were all over me. She was moaning loudly and rubbing her waist against me. Her passion was making my cock hard, finally.
She reached back and put her hand into my boxers. She moaned even louder, squeezing my neck as she ran her hand over my boner. Her fingers fluttered over it, tickling it, making it harder. She gripped the shaft of it and ran her fist up and down. It was my turn to moan out in pleasure, feeling her amazing hands on my cock.
We were both moaning, kissing each other hard, my hands rubbing and manhandling her breasts even harder now and her hand stiffening my cock.
“Mmm, I want you so bad,” she muttered breathlessly, her lips only an inch from mine. “Have you ever touched a girl before?”
“What do you…oh, uh, no.”
She swallowed. “Give me your hand.” She took my right hand from under my shirt and helped it to her skirt. She undid it and let it slip down her legs. Her hand was gentle but forceful in how it brought my fingers down under the waistband of her panties and into the warmth inside. Her fingers stayed on my wrist and guided me with her moans and unintelligible words.
“There…lower…no back…mmmmm yeah there, rub there.” I rubbed my fingers across her clitoris, using two fingers up and down the hard pebble. She moaned even louder. She kept her eyes shut and I watched her bite her lip, moaning as I rubbed her. Her other hand pushed my left hand into her breast and made me squeeze her. I gripped her breast hard and rubbed her pussy. She was open-mouthed, groaning in pleasure. I went to kiss her neck, which drove her wild. I had to kiss her on the lips so that no one would hear us. I kissed her, unreturned and rubbed harder. She moaned into my mouth and came, scrunching her face and shuddering her muscles against mine.
She screamed into my mouth more, and collapsed on me, pinning my between us. She breathed hard in my ear, my hand smushed against her firm breast. She whispered in my ear.
“Mmmm, that felt sooo good. You have no idea.” She sort of nibbled and kissed my jawbone. “So much better when you do it.”
She got up a little, enough for me to free my hands. I put them on her arms as she sat on my stomach, red in the face and breath deliberate. “How are you doing back there?” she asked, taking her hand behind her and feeling around for my cock. “Ohhh, I like that, you’re nice and hard for me.”
I gave a nervous smile. Her eyes stayed away from mine, still dreamy-looking as her hand crept under my boxers and took a hold of my naked cock. Her fingers felt it, not really jerking me off, just prodding and touching it, feeling how hard I was. She tugged my boxers down along with my pants down my thighs. She turned her body to look behind her and wrapped her hand around me and jerked my cock off, milking precum from it.
I relaxed my head against the pillow and let my eyelids go loose as I felt her hand soothing the pain I’ve been feeling in my groin. Her hand was slow, meant to pleasure me, getting me harder.
She stopped to turn back to me. Her hands reached to grab her breasts and squeeze them, playing and bobbling them in her hands. Her big breasts jiggling from lack of support. I let out a grunt, watching them bobble a little on her chest.
Her lips formed a smile, watching my eyes ride down her cleavage and off the uplifted nipples. I felt my cock get much harder.
“I love when you stare at them like that,” she said, teasing me. She held her arms close to her body and shook her torso back and forth, causing her breasts to wobble with her. My cock leaked a good deal of precum and my balls tensed. I was able to ignore the ballbusting pain but the feeling of her hand and the sight of her large breasts replaced it with blueball pain, tight and aching in my swollen groin.
“Stay right there,” she said, holding my arms to the bed and sliding down my body. I felt her breasts rub down my chest and stomach and her hard nipples touch either side of my cock as it was barely grazed by her cleavage.
She lay close to my body, sort of on her side against my left leg. She relaxed and let her hand touch my shaft again, rubbing it lazily. “Mmm, you’re rock hard,” she muttered casually, sliding her fingers up and down its length, as if milking it of its precum. I curled my toes. I was getting close, surprisingly; I didn’t think after barely being able to walk today that I would be getting so close with her. She ran her palm over the top, smoothing it out, rubbing my balls gently.
I clenched my eyes and groaned.
“Aww, I bet these are still pretty sensitive,” she said, rubbing and massaging my balls. I couldn’t tell if their soreness or fullness was causing me the most pain but either way I flinched everytime she stimulated them. She was clearly enjoying the reaction she got out of me, continuing to play with my balls. It was when she squeezed them that I yelped a little.
“Ahhh, Rose!”
“Hehe, what? They’re fun to play with.”
“It hurts though…”
“Awww, your blueballs are all ouchies?” she chided. “Ok, ok, I’ll go easy on you today.”
I exhaled, feeling her hand back on my cock, rubbing it and jerking it. “I am glad to see you get hard though,” she said looking at it. “I was worried I wouldn’t be able to play with it.”
I swallowed, feeling it rubbed. It felt great, for sure, but I wasn’t getting any closer to orgasm.
As if reading my mind, “But you aren’t getting very close. I showed you my tits and rubbed it a lot, you usually edge a few times by now.”
“Sorry, it’s just…”
“Stop apologizing.”
“My balls hurt…” I said weakly.
“That’s ok, we can always make you cum later.”
“No! I mean, please Rose I’d like to keep trying.”
“Oh really? Well, maybe I can come up with something.”
I looked down at her and took a deep breath. I was nervous, as she slid her body, snake-like, up mine, her right breast on my thigh and the other hanging down between my legs. She took my cock, still hard and stiff and kissed it, running her lips half-kissing their way down to my balls. She kissed each testicle, and then let her tongue slide up my shaft slowly and to the head. Her warm tongue licked a few more times and then swirled around my head.
I was moaning loudly, just the kissing and licking feeling so good. I kept silent, not sure what to say and not wanting to disturb or cause interruption to the good feeling. Her eyes opened and met with mine, holding my cock at her lips, her tongue on the top of it. She gave the slightest of smiles and took the head inside, pushed gently between her lips. Her tongue licked around it, covering it with warmth and pleasure. I shuddered a little as she enveloped me, feeling pleasure overtake me.
“Ohhhh, Rose, that feels so good,” I said as she stuffed my cock deeper into her mouth. She took more than the head in and sucked, using her tongue on it. I twitched and shuddered at the feeling.
She kept eye contact with me as she slid her lips. I moaned out more, feeling the cum rise from my aching balls. My hips lifted off the bed a little and she took my cock out of her mouth and placed a hand over the damp shaft to stroke it gently.
“Ughh,” I grunted, feeling my balls clench. Her fingers were light and kept me on the edge and kept my balls full.
She smiled, her face very near my crotch as she gave me those painful strokes. I squirmed a little, feeling so close. She giggled at me, wriggling on the bed, begging her for release.
“I guess I fixed your balls, huh?” she chided.
“Ohhh yes, please, that felt so good Rose.”
“Please what?”
“Please let me cum, my balls feel so bad.”
“I bet you’ve got blueballs, they definitely feel swollen.”
I swallowed, her hands squeezing my balls as if to test how ripe they were. Her index finger and thumb held each one and clamped. “Wow, they are swollen, really hard too.”
“Ah…ow Rose,” I said grimacing, her playful fingers now causing me real pain, squeezing and squishing my hard, aching balls.
“You know what I really want to do with you?” Rose asked slyly, rubbing my cock and playing with my balls. I groaned, moaning for her to continue. “I really wanna leave you with blueballs soooo bad.”
“Rose…Rose no, oww, stop squeezing. Please, you can’t leave me with blueballs again.”
“Oh but I want to so bad, look at them. So swollen and full for me, how could I empty these?”
“Ahhh, Rose comeon, please…” I begged her with my eyes. She cooed, licking my cock and rubbing my balls.
“Oh this is so difficult. Can’t you wait one more day for me? I can’t imagine how frustrated you’ll be tomorrow. What if I promised to give you head? Hm? I bet you’d love that, shooting your huge load in my mouth?”
“Well…no! No way Rose, I’m not waiting another day. My balls hurt way too much.”
“Mmmm, definitely tomorrow. They’re going to ache so bad for me tonight!”
“Rose, no,” I said, trying to be as assertive as possible.
She smiled, but only for a moment, because the next she slapped my balls. I screamed and she slapped them again. “I’m sorry hun, I said tomorrow didn’t i?”
“Rose…ow please, that hurts.”
“I know,” she said, batting them playfully. “But I want you to wait till tomorrow and I thought I heard you say no to me?”
“I…Rose…” I begged. She grabbed my balls in her hands.
“Now what was that?” she challenged.
“Ok, ok, Saturday, please no more…”
“Good boy,” she said with a devious smile. “Now relax, I’m gonna make them full again.” For the next fifteen minutes she worked my shaft with her hand, edging me who knows how many times. I moaned and squirmed on the bed, begging for release. She kept teasing me, rubbing and playing with my balls until finally she stopped when I couldn’t take it anymore.
“This was fun, I can’t wait till tomorrow.”
“Yeah,” I coughed, red in the face and tense all over.
“Oh hey, I just thought of a great idea when I was filling up your blueballs.”
“Yeah?” I asked nervously.
“Can I sleep over?”
No! “Um, I don’t know,” I said weakly.
“Come on, it’ll be so much fun. I promise I don’t snore,” she said smiling.
“I’m sure my parents wouldn’t let me.”
“Go ask, come on, you don’t know that.”
It was a few minutes later that I was dressed and trying to get myself soft when I asked my mom and dad if she could stay over. My mom said no immediately but after awhile, my dad convinced her otherwise, winking at me when I left back upstairs.
Damnit, eighteen years and the first time my dad convinces her to let me do something it turns out to be a night full of who knows what.
Rose was already dressed back in her shorts and t-shirt and sitting on the bed expectedly.
“Oh man,” she said. “Tonight is gonna be so much fun.”

If you'd like to read more like this, please visit my Amazon Page 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

begger, awesome idea with the blog. it's really good to see your writings available again, and with a new story to inaugurate as well!

by the way, this may be my favorite chapter ever. i really loved the insight into rose's character and i felt like everything flowed really nicely in this one (everything the characters did and said felt authentic and well-motivated). keep up the great work. i'm really looking forward to future installments on this one.

FlareKnight said...

Also thought this was a really good chapter. At least one of my favourites, really nice work.

Rose really got some development here and opens some good routes going forward. How she can be self conscious and just the feelings she has inside.

Encouragement for the lead to gain some confidence and assert himself. Thought it was a nice move at the end for him to try and push no. Hopefully he keeps trying those kinds of things. Since I think Rose wouldn't mind someone who has more self-confidence and doesn't just apologize all the time.

Just interesting to see how a real relationship between the two is growing.

Think the story is moving in a good direction.

Anonymous said...

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.