Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hello Readers,

First of all, thank you all very much for your continued support over the years. Writing has always been a fun hobby of mine, and it's been great posting what I've written here and getting great feedback.

I've started publishing new works through Amazon. If you like anything on this blog, you'll like what I've written over there. To be clear, everything on this blog as of this writing will remain unchanged, and will always be available here for free.

My author page below:

amazon.com/author/beckerj

Or you can get started with these:







https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JYOLT16#nav-subnav




4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, are you ever going to write something similar like this again?
I´m not really a fan of cuckhold stories but loved your early tease & denial stories. Especial Math Class since that story wasn´t about humiliation or Chastity Belts but just about teasing and woman using their sexuality to get men to do what ever they want.
Most femdom stories sadly are about dominated women humiliating men and being generally mean to them but only few are actually about women just teasing guys out of fun and getting and preventing them from cumming with out the use of Chastity Belts

Anyway. Thanks for your work and I´m crossing my fingers that your next stories are going to be more like your original works.

Ilr said...

oh my god you came back, I can not believe. My wife and I love your stories and she held a lot from them. Do you go back to writing here or just on amazon?

BlueMilkshake said...

this is so weird.. I loved your stories, but you were gone for years.. then you come back 4 years later, publish a bunch of books, disappear again.. the books are split into episodes roughly cut from whole books, and they don't resemble the themes you used to write... this is all suspect.. what happened?

Goren said...

Hey begger, I have been a big fan of all your stories since I found you and was wondering whether you will ever write longer stories like your old ones again. They are part of my favourite stories ever and I would love to see you write some more about hapless guys toyed with and tortured by ever devilish women.
Btw. the newer stories you published on amazon don't properly show up on your profile in the kindle store. Wondering if you knew.
Anyway I hope you are and stay well and look forward to your next installment.